Overview of an Offer of Employment Letter (Non-binding)
What is an Offer of Employment Letter (Non-binding)?
An Offer of Employment Letter is an employment agreement between an employer and an employee. The non-binding version of this document is not in itself a legally enforceable employment agreement, and is usually used together with an Employment Contract for a senior employee.
Key points included
- Details of the job, including the position, duties and location of work;
- Salary and benefits;
- Number of days of annual leave;
- Probation period (if any);
- Notice required for termination of employment;
- Conditions for the offer; and
- Deadline for acceptance.